Kawasaki Syndrome or Inflammatory Disease is a common, sudden onset childhood disease. It is characterized by inflammatory symptoms that affect the entire body.
Symptoms of the mysterious Kawasaki syndromeThe cause of Kawasaki syndrome is unknown, but it is claimed that some infection is caused by genetically susceptible individuals, immune response. Within the family, it is observable that there is an accumulation and spread from human to human. Fхleg Apply between 6 months and 5 years, most of all fiъknбl, mainly in the spring and winter period. Symptoms of Kawasaki syndrome:
- sudden and obese, 5 days old,
- double sided inflammation,
- red, swollen almonds,
- swollen cervical lymph nodes,
- Exiting on stock and limbs,
- it is often observed that the nature of the previous BCG vaccination site changes.