Even today, half of the children do not, or only just get help to get rid of the problem, consider smoking to be a problem.In Hungary approx. 800,000 4-15 year olds live and live approx. 50,000 have a health problem. Even today, half of the children do not, or only just get help to get rid of the problem, consider smoking to be a problem. Parents are often thirsty for peeing, or they are woken up regularly during the night, even though improper practice can cause serious injury in the child's development, in the personality. The habit and failure of the toilet is the second most common cause of child abuse. Most mothers are very much looking forward to getting a regular diaper wash or not having to buy drape blankets. And last but not least, he was proud of his child's pee and cock. When the room is clean, the parents will become increasingly impatient. liberation, bloody, punishment it only worsens the situation. The child loses his or her appreciation (the bigger the more the more difficult), the more difficult it is to make friends, especially if it is made public at school. Today's domestic conditions make her environment less lenient with a 3-year-old spayed child than with other organ-aided illness. It should be noted that the child is not intentionally urinating. You cannot voluntarily regulate your urine during sleep. Limiting the amount of liquid you use in the evening will not solve the problem. Bladder blubbering is not caused by bladder blight. Alternatively, it has not been peeing during the child's sleep for at least 6 months. It is important to keep in mind that one quarter of children fall off normally after a period of temporary room cleanliness. It is considered to be a disease when the age of 6 is twice a week for urinating twice a week.Primary urination is more common. The primary form is more common in boys. If none of the parents is peeing, 15% of their 6-year-olds can pee in their overnight bed. 44% of the offspring are expected to have a nocturnal spill if one of the parents, and 77% if both were urine to the parent in childhood.
1. Nocturnal urine excretionDroplets are the decisive majority (80%) During the night, more urine is producedas normal. This is due to a disturbance of the nocturnal secretion of the hormone that controls urine production. In these cases, children produce low-grade urine. Instead of the normal first morning urine of a specific weight above 1030 gr / liter, children urinated in bed receive regular and repeated values between 1002 and 1005. The handling is simple and effective. With the overnight hormone reflux, the complaints disappear quickly. There is no need to be afraid of hormone, it only affects urine excretion, there are no side effects.
Remedies: Adiuretin SD in the form of nasal drops. (Only recommended by a specialist, after examination).
2. Mély sleepSzlli's complaint: the child is asleep so that he does not wake up to the urine or the urination itself.
3. Lack of development of the nervous systemThere may be children who start to "kill" their bladder. This is supported by large-scale spontaneous improvement.
4. Mental problemsIt can cause night sickness if the child is psychological stress between the ages of 2 and 4 years while learning urine regulation. For example, the toilet, billiards. It is more common in children of divorced parents.
5. Unknown origin20% do not detect any abnormalities.
We recommend changing the wrong habitsThe spanking of a spanking child is very comfortable for the parent, but it does try to solve the problem. In addition:
Bepisilys - Practical advice