The fall may be known to the newborn after breastfeeding, feeding, the phenomenon is called gastroesophageal reflux (GER). Failures caused by discomfort, nourishment and loss of pain are caused by gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
Most babies will develop reflux
All the gastrooesophageal reflux (GER or other name GOR) And a gastrooesophageal reflux disease (GERD or GORD) causes similar symptoms: upward movement of the stomach contents, acidic sensation in the esophagus, sometimes large amounts of collapse. Sometimes, failure is repeated many times. The difference is gastroesophageal reflux (GOR or reflux) and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORD or reflux disease). In GOR (reflux), the baby's weight gain is normal, but in GORD (reflux disease), weight gain is normal. First, his little body is good, he falls after feeding, and then falls asleep happily. GORD (Reflux Disease) is a bothering baby all the time. Reflux disease associated with esophageal inflammation can cause you to binge, strain yourself while eating. After eating, they lose a great deal, their weight gain is inadequate. It may be dark in color, due to blood from the sponge bleeding. Nervous system symptoms may also occur. Frequently, recurrent upper and lower extremity inflammations may indicate that something is wrong. Not only babies, older children may also suffer from reflux disease.
What causes it?Most babies have digestive system, gastrointestinal underdevelopment, which causes reflux, which is abandoned by the age of one. Many people are perfectly healthy, but there are babies who have other, nerve, brain, or muscle ailments besides reflux. If a csecsemх refluxbetegsйggel kьzd, йrintett valуszнnыleg even greater gyermekkorбban marad.Az elhнzбs the mйrtйktelen evйs the fыszeres, sьlt йtelek oil, a lot of caffeine, szйnsavas ьdнtхk fogyasztбsa йs nйhбny gyуgyszer tovбbb nцvelik the refluxbetegsйg esйlyeit, sхt, цrцkletes tйnyezхk also okozhatjбk sickness.
What are your symptoms?The most common symptoms of reflux disease in infancy and childhood are:
- frequent or reversible failure
- frequent or persistent coughing, wheezing
- rejection of breast milk / formula, eating difficulties (choking, gagging)
- stomach, abdominal pain, rabbit-like behavior during or immediately after eating
- sour taste in the mouth, especially in the morningOther symptoms that may indicate reflux disease, but have not proven to be in the background:
- inadequate weight gain
- Problems with breathing, difficulty in breathing
- frequently recurrent pneumonia, pleural inflammation, inflammation
- dark streak
Does your baby get reflux?Yes. Most babies develop reflux by the age of one, even in less than 5% of toddlers. However, reflux disease persists in older age but can be treated.
How to diagnose the disease?The pediatrician, based on what the parent tells us, will determine the patient's illness, who will first recommend dietary changes. However, sometimes the following examinations may be required:Nyelйsrцntgen - This is a special contrasting x-ray where you illuminate the esophagus, the stomach and the upper part of the small, using barium.
test tube pH impedance test - The long tube should be swallowed by the little one, which remains in the gland for up to 24 ounces. The tip of the tube measures the level of stomach acid in the lower part of the esophagus. The pH probe can also be used to determine the leveling difficulties.
Upper gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy - A small tube with light and camera leads into the esophagus, stomach, and upper part of the small.
Gastric examination - Slow gastric emptying also contributes to acidification and reflux. During the examination, your child is drinking milk or eating food mixed with radio-labeled chemicals. The passage of chemicals is tracked in the stomach with the help of a camera.
What should you do about reflux?You can try different things if your baby is refluxed.Baby Tips:
- Raise the baby's mat around 30 degrees where the baby's head is.
- Keep your baby upright for 30 minutes after feeding.
- If you are nutritionist, shake your baby's nutrition with some cereal (only after medical approval!).
- Give your baby less food and eat more often.Tips for Kids:
- Raise your baby's head.
- Do not lie down with your baby on the stomach after eating, and do not lie flat for two hours after eating.
- Eat a few times a little, not a big meal.
- Be careful not to overeat yourself.
- Limit the consumption of foods and beverages that can cause reflux, such as high-fat, cooked, spicy foods, caffeine.
- Encourage you to exercise regularly.If reflux disease does not improve or worsen, your doctor may advise you to take a medicine (for older children). Medicines are fundamentally safe, reduce the amount of neutralize stomach acid. In large doses, they can cause side effects, such as diarrhea. Long-term use of some drugs may increase the risk of osteoporosis. Other drugs can cause fatigue.
Can I need an operation?They rarely have surgery for reflux. If you are, then fundoplicatio mыtйttel Restore the functioning of the ciliary muscle. The small device placed along the surgery collapses and closes the esophagus when the stomach contracts, preventing reflux. Ask your GP about the benefits and potential risks of this procedure. It is based on a webmd article.Related articles in Reflux:
- Infertile Fall, Reflux - Dangers of Untreated
- A typical symptom of infantile reflux 5
- If your baby falls