Mom is the first playground to spend all day with the little one. Is it really your job to have fun without a break? Let's take a closer look at this great era and the related "rules of the game".What is a game? Yeah, fkknt in the early days, simply communication. No matter what age you are, it is essential that you talk to your baby at all times, tell him what you are going to do, praise him, ask him to help, for example, put his mouth out. This is worth doing from the outset, even if you think you do not understand it. Since the Newborn has been killed, it also has feelings, feelings, intentions, unspoken. Accordingly, you respond with a full body and behavior. If, for example, you find you very anxious, lean, first ask what you have to say to him (not necessarily words) that has upset you. We can't always figure out the cause of lamentation, but a quiet parent is much less likely to find the cause.
1. Stimuli are defined - from 0 to 3 monthsAlthough it doesn't last for three months on paper, and it's not worth setting such strict limits, because the transitions are continuous, so the oscillators are very determined by the first few months. Whether you call it games or satisfying your demands now is almost irrelevant. The point is keep a lot close to your body, carry, circle, Sing to herand talk to her. It is impossible to determine that there is daily urine through the urn. You better listen to it: it will tell you when you need to. One baby a lot she needs more from her parents' direct companylike the others. However, there is no need for games, spools, musical jokes at all.
2. The world is out: what is there other than mother? - From 4 to 8 days oldYou respond to a lot of your questions and uncertainties when you look at your child with really open eyes. Observe carefully, thoughtfully, do not always want to buy and buy around, with him. You will realize that you are increasingly targeting attention to something outlandish, he has become increasingly obsessed with making certain movements. You notice that he swallows the game, watches the curtain fall, and stops sucking immediately if there is something interesting about it. In addition to being next to it, you talk to him, you listen to him, it is very important that you do not interfere with your actions! If you swallow something, don't hurry or put it in front of your nose. If you are struggling to grab something but have a rough vest, do not hand over the object. From this quiet, inquisitive look, the playful players will grow. There's no need for them to grow up in the midst of it. you don't interfere with your movement. That is, you do not make moves that you would not make by yourself, and you do not teach things you think you should know. Only start the game when you are sure that you will not be disturbed by any of your starters. Note that you cannot pay attention to something for a long time. One-on-one stunning games, rotating and delivering puppets are just about to entertain.
3. In the footsteps of the explorers - from 9 to 18 monthsDuring this time, the most interesting "game" is to put it down somewhere and press it, feel it, you can discover to your liking. Usually, savvy games meant for the supernaturalists only take off in a matter of moments, but the "accidental" bag is carefully ransacked and the finite tip of objects let's play for the better! Equally great is occupying the turquoise in the kitchen cabinet, shelving bookshelves, managing technical items, tracing electrical wires, gutting mobiles, and so on, doing all the things you need to do whistling, flashing, a thousand touches of admiration: - Play with it, Pistike !, but Pistike at most strikes the floor a few times, which few hard-wearing versions do. Pistike türzzzz - life is for you, though it is not. Pistike does just what every normal child does: he wants to mimic adults. And they push their phones for some time, not richer and nerve-wracking games. In quieter moments, the fun of popping, singing, and slowly storyboarding games continue to come in handy. However, parents do not have the task of having their child entertained most of the day.
4. Discovering New Communication Channels - 18 Months to 3 YearsThe onset of speech development significantly expands the communication opportunities. Now you find out why it was worth talking to the little one from the start: you can realize more and more that you obviously understand and follow the conversations of the big ones. It is increasingly time for the characters to have serious conversations. She loves fairy tales more and more, so don't miss a day without a fairy tale. The best are the ones you say with your own words, and those that are related to what you die every day. storylines, film extracts, a simple breeze for periods of sunshine, such as after dinner, before bedtime, for the sake of light-heartedness. Also, most of the day there is no need for the little one to play with it. Instead, allow him to participate in your life, in your business, of course, as far as possible. This is the best form of learning and development.
Play with the baby
5. Simple rules and friendsHomeschooling to life
Between the ages of three and more, more and more He begins to inquire about his contemporaries. Initially, it is more about running alongside others, turning on what older people are more or less enthusiastic about. In such a situation, it is not enough for you to call on the big ones to buy the little one, do not give it away, give it to them from the games and the like. It is more helpful to be careful and tactfully give concrete ideas on how this can be done. Sometimes you can get involved in the games, but often the end of it is that the ideas and ideas of the adults control the course of the games, and this is not really desirable. Better help in resolving emerging conflicts. Not only in the ovi, in the wits, can the baby be small, but also in the home. For children of this age, it is still difficult for many children to play together. More couples are formed, so it is better to call a game card at a time. And you still have a story to tell, and you can catch up with some painting, gluing, carving, crafting, plasticizing, decorating, which also improves your child's craftsmanship.With simple social games you are doing well because the child is able to memorize and follow the rules. However, you have a bad game of battle, so look for games that are unbeaten. Ravensburger and Haba's board games, for example, are almost without exception for this age group.
- Outrageously, common
- Roles in ovis
- How are you going to play really well?
- Let's play shopkeeper!