The ADAC German Autoclub's Test reveals what kind of kids we shouldn't buy.
It is worth avoiding these autistic childrenFor those who are planning to have a baby, the ADAC Autoclub's baby test for summer and winter tires is very useful. No other product has passed the test, which looked at how safe a child is, whether it contains harmful material or what ergonomics it says at penzcentrum.com. The autoclub has tested a total of 37 models. The following products failed the test:
- The JOOLZ iZI Go Modular - Filled with flammable material that can be cancerous
- JOOLZ iZI Go Modular + iZi Modular i-Size Base (Isofix) - Here again, there was a problem with the materials
- LCP KIDS Saturn iFix - Failed in intermediate test
- Casualpaly Multipolaris Fix (Isofix) - performed poorly in the ranks.Further results of this test can be found on this page, broken down into different categories. The color markings refer to the following markings of the German autoclub: - very good (dark green)
- you (light green)
- tongue (yellow)
- basic (orange)
- "fail" (red)
- When should I buy a car?
- This is not a child's play - Safe parenting