Chiari malformation, which is a brain development disorder, is considered to be a rare disease. Learn the Most Symptoms!
Chiari - What is a brain developmental disorder and what are its symptoms?Chiari malformation indicates a group of disorders that can be caused by a variety of causes, but primarily related to fetal abnormalitiesThe disease first diagnosed in the late 19th century is an Austrian pathologist, Hans Chiari was named after him. He first introduced Chiari Type I and Type III to his colleague, To Julius Arnold the disorder II. group is connected. This type has been termed by Arnold-Chiari malformations as a sign of respect.
What Is The Disorder Of Chiari Malformation?Chiari malformatio a cerebellar disorder. Previously, we believed that approx. one thousand newborns have a child with this disorder. Today, however, it can be stated - thanks to modern craftsmanship - that more people can be affected. There are also people who may not have had the symptoms and there is no need for treatment. The condition is that the brain develops pressure, which causes a wide variety of complaints. The nyomбsfokozуdбs hбtterйben the бll that agyvнz бramlбsбt korlбtozzбk or megakadбlyozzбk rйszei some of the cerebellum, which betьremkednek the gerincvelх koponyбbуl valу kilйpйsйnek the helyйn цreglikba.Ez the age of rendellenessйg felnхtt elsхsorban can occur if sйrьlйs, trauma hatбsбra the meninges crack gerincvelх kemйny and the spinal cord drains.
Chiari IChiari type I often goes unnoticed because it causes no symptoms or may be discovered unintentionally in adulthood. Since this type of family movement has also been observed, so probably genetic causes have been found in the background.Recent studies have shown that Chiari type I affects between 0.1% and 0.5% of people and is more common in women.If this type is
- pain in the neck, radiating to the neck, which occurs unexpectedly, as a result of pressure changes in the brain (eg, holy, cough, abdominal).
- difficulty in swallowing, gagging or vomiting
- wheezing, balance problems
- Fuzzy or double vision
- Sleep apnea
- weaknesses in the upper limbs, muscle stiffness
Chiari II (Arnold-Chiari rendelleness)Chiari type II is a more severe genus of abnormalities, since in the early years vнzfejыsйg And many times spinal canal closure disorders In the case of meningomyelocele (ruptured spine), a part of the spinal cord brain state may protrude together with the cerebellum. In this case, unfortunately, even your surgical intervention supervisor can be counted as a permanent injury. Chiari type II during ultrasound during pregnancy and light after childbirth. Characteristics:
- the baby has difficulty breathing (sparkling)
- his strokes are weaker
- eating and eating difficulties
- infant limb movements are abnormal
- bйnulбsok also kialakulhatnakSerdьlхkorban frequent fejfбjбs the izommerevsйg йs neck fбjdalom can gyanъt the Chiari II tнpusбra.A complaints tцrtйnhet йs izomlazнtуkkal enyhнtйse fбjdalomcsillapнtуkkal, mнg mыtйti the vнzfejыsйg or agyszцvetre hatу nyomбs esetйben beavatkozбs vбlhat szьksйgessй.
Chiari III and Type IVChiari III and Type IV are mildly common and have neurological symptoms. In the most severe type, even the cerebellar development may be confused, and may not even develop properly.
How can I diagnose the disease?Elsхsorban designed exams (CT, MRI, X-rays, and ultrasound), which also requires neurosurgery. Treatment of Chiari malformation always depends on the severity of the disorder. If there are no specific symptoms or complaints, the doctor will not recommend any treatment.
- Why do developmental abnormalities develop?
- Fetal developmental abnormalities: possible causes