It is recommended that gluten should be introduced into the baby's diet at about 4-6 months of age, ie wheat, wheat, rye and, to a lesser extent, white oats. Now some simple and healthy solution!
Apple baby biscuits
Apple baby biscuits
Adds to around twenty pieces: 25 dkg of Natura bean powder (whole wheat, barley and oatmeal, plus 3 tablespoons of wheatgrass, but you can use it instead)
1. Lighten the apple, remove the kernel, and grate it to a fine texture, or even pepper it.
2. Mix the flour, apple pulp and oil, then add enough water to give a well-formed mass.
3. Mark the baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
4. With water, form a small baby handmade buttermilk from the mass and place it side by side on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 200 minutes in oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius.
Why are you here? You can give it to your baby if he or she can live in the feeding chair or in the sow, and you can put it in your mouth to suckle and nourish it. It is such that it does not crumble, does not crumble, and massages the baby's swollen nose pleasantly in the middle of a peak. It contains no additives, no sugar, only apple juice and the fine aroma of natural vanilla. You are just getting to know about food, and at the beginning, toothless babies can only eat a little at first, so you won't be eating too much gluten at a time. They also love babies who are not at all fond of spoon and pepper. It lasts for one to two weeks without deterioration.
And…- Bazadar with greenery: Boil a teaspoonful of wheatgrass into your baby's greenbread. Vegetables can be made from potatoes, roasts, beets, zucchini, and then a little broccoli, zucchini.
- The above apple recipe with banana you can also make it. You can grate the baked biscuit and mix the crumbs (at first up to two cubes at a time) into fresh apple juice and / or whole milk.
- Bozadar with fruits:
cook in a microwave about a teaspoonful of common wheat in three teaspoons of water or 100% apple. Stir the cooked meal into the baby grated apple or apple-banana pie.
- You can give it to your baby dried bread, dried water buns too. You can serve it in the same way as apple biscuits.If you are interested, what a mess it can be from a reckless suggestion, read these:
Breastfeeding Advisers choose to introduce gluten, and since it spreads like a futurist, you might be interested!
Download the Hungarian Association of Breastfeeding Gluten Free
with the most common questions from parents and detailed analysis of the literature.
Irritated by professional discussion, deciding to recommend