Sleep is capable of special things: it enhances the release of growth hormone, effectively triggers more T-cells to fight infections, and also restores the regulation of transit.
What do we sleep well with?
Of course, sleep helped a lot over the neck. David Dinges, according to the University of Pennsylvania's sleep study, sleep stabilizes brain function, increases alertness, and aids in the processing of information. According to data from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the United States has reduced the average sleepwalk by about 20 minutes in the last decade, so that they are now up to forty-five minutes a day. sleep. That is why we pay not only for the decline in productivity, but also for our health. Now is the time to wake up and think more carefully!
1. Successful people have five hours of sleep a dayIt is true that Napуleon йs Thomas Edison he didn't sleep more for 4-5 ounces a night, but world domination and the invention of the bulb would have been just warming up for them if they slept more. According to experts, only 10 percent of adults need significantly less (or more) sleep than average. When we sleep on sleep, we kill our lives with zombies.
2. It is natural for you to pee at nightAlex ChediakAccording to the director of the Miami Sleep Center, if you regularly get up twice at night, you are probably suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. In the case of sleep apnea, the pharynx of the throat is blocked by the breathing period, which is reduced to 10 seconds and a minute before the onset of breathing. Excess fluids accumulate in the veins and triggered a feedback-reducing diuretic, or peeing. According to Dr. Chediak, a prostate megnagyobbodбs And a high blood sugar can also cause nocturnal urinary incontinence, however, in these conditions, we need to urinate more often at day and night.
3. We need the starIt is common in the Mediterranean countries to spend between 1 and 4 o'clock in the afternoon after lunch. However, with rising unemployment, triple naps would show less and less in the workplace. According to experts, the afternoons of afternoon naps are a sign that the night's sleep has not been enough.
4. If I get up at 4am every morning, it just means I'm earlyYou are much more likely to suffer from insomnia. In such a case, it is advisable to lie down with an uber night to reduce the amount of sleep that occurs during sleep and to wake up slowly, not before the cock. Awakening at dawn a depressziу one of her relatives.
5. Pre-sleep release training aids in sleepRegular exercise is one of the most effective ways to help you sleep, but if you exercise right before bed, you have a great chance of staying awake. (But even between 18 and 20 hours of training, inside.) hot bath or sauna. And let the coach leave for the morning.
6. Alcohol helps in sleepAlcohol really makes you think of your natural sleep cycle, because after a drunken sleep, the effects of alcohol and the state of excitement you think about. From now on, sleep is not so deep, you will more easily wake up. In addition, due to the muscle relaxation effect of alcohol, it can also induce symptoms of sleep apnea in snorers who do not suffer from the disorder. But sex makes a lot more sense if you lie down regularly at the same time.They may also be interested in:
- Owls and lark
- When is our baby going to sleep at night?
- Do you wake up often at night, what should I do?