"Sleeping is very difficult, because in that respect, really, every child and every mother-child relationship is and so on."
Theme: Sleep"Sleeping is very difficult, because in this respect, really, every child and every mother-child relationship and so on," began Zsuzsanna Etnynyi, a child psychologist. Parents essentially try to find the right path between two books: one is the book of "hard-handed parents", the other is the lenient one. We will not find the right solution at the depths. It is basically true that sleep is anxious for children, so the point is reassurance in such a way that the mother is not fully prepared - the guiding principle of the golden medley can be formulated. Anxiety is most likely born to us, some say it is born, but most often it is 8 months; this time the baby realizes what he has to worry about.
Where's the border? What if the child does not fall asleep at bedtime and does not want to miss the night? How do I get used to night-time nursing for the night's end?
If you knew something, and unfortunately, the unexpected trauma caused by sleep deprivation, such as a few days of hospital stays, then patience, reassurance, and love can help the most. In addition to what it takes, you need to wait for the child's confidence and safety to be restored.
If your child is restless, it is worth taking the time to reassure them. It would be the rule not to carry us to our beds, but for very anxious children, this is also forgiven by the child psychologist. Instead, the better solution is for the parent to just walk in and caress the back, signaling to the child that he or she is not alone with the problem, but there is no need to sit beside him or her, because the child will learn ", the mother is finished.
There is no standard rule for everyone. Parents also need to consider what they are willing and able to sacrifice, in the long run. Because even if the parent is not consistent, the child is, and will continue to demand, exactly what he or she has been used to for some time. That is why it is important for a parent to be determined if he wants to get something out of the way, to let the child down, or to get rid of him.
A wise mother said: "My whole day is my little boy, but my night's sleep is mine," said Zsuzsa Etinyi.
(Up) AlarmedIt is legitimate to suggest that the cause of the night's awakening or anxiety about falling asleep may be in the child's mind. At a young age, it's hard to say what effect a child's "nightmares" can have on a child's evil. Egyбltalбn; when you are up.
We can only become aware of a child's mind when he or she speaks. Sometimes he mentions some surprising things that he must have dreamed of, or even says that he had come to life. It is difficult to say in what old age you had such dream images, like events during sleep, like those of us adults. Probably, much earlier than she starts talking, and even back in the womb. In any case, sleep-wake-up periods have definite physical signs that can be detected well in advance. Under the closed eyelids, rapid eye movements can be discerned well, and the child will rotate more and move.
Even though an 8-9 year old child cannot tell what he is afraid of, he can still help and relieve his anxiety. Being beside her, caressing her, singing to her, are all effective methods of the maternal tool.Many small children seem to be really asleep. Patience, she will die, learn to sleep well.
Ceremony related to the investment time can help with this. Bathing, breastfeeding or feeding, purifying, and finally laying it down on its own is not enough. They essentially serve to satisfy the baby's physical needs. After all of this, there should be 15-20 minutes of storytelling, poetry, anthems, calm-soothing strokes. This will lay the groundwork for later evening storytelling, even after reading the evening, to learn how to calm your mind in adulthood.
Cool, but when?It is definitely about 3-5 months from now. In particular, the mother - or the father - wakes up to "all itch," so she will be very tired after a while. The child also has no need for his parents' night noises.
Wrong Pбl eraIf a toddler builds up his toys, disassembles them, it may simply be a sign that he is a boy or an expression of anxiety. It is important to note, however, that this activity - sorting things out and, fortunately, putting them together - is a so called function function for the child. In this case, he checks what he can do with the world right now. So it's worthwhile for him to buy a game where he can play it.
Functional functions may also appear to us to be aggressive. A typical feature of the seven-day-old is that the child is constantly moving, hitting his hands, being ticklish. (You can't pinch too much.) Of course, there is a trembling, a biting bite, not a bunch of innocuous bites, but a sign of a child's anger. You don't have to be surprised. Since all of its canes do not go away immediately, it is very wet at this time.
But how? Moral upbringing, volition- When do we let the willful child go? From what age can I talk about parenting? From what age can a child be given moral standards and rules of conduct?
- You should think through every prohibition whether or not something is important. If it is not important, do not arbitrarily suppress the child's will. If it is important for the child or the parent, it should be strongly stated that we are sticking to it. For example, at bedtime, brushing, these are important, but whether or not to slip on your favorite little red dress is not important (I think) - answers Zsuzsa Etinyi.
Morals cannot be taught directly, but at first glance they are learned from the parental example. If your child is older than school, it's worth discussing ethical questions. Of course not theoretically, but if the child is going through some sort of moral dilemma. Morality, as a rule, is only outlined in the child over the age of 10, and is even more important for the adolescent. The child learns the will from an early age, as well as having to let go sometimes. But as the childhood consciousness unfolds, so does the child's need for what he or she wants. The consequence is the racket.
Things that are dangerous to you and yourself should always be prevented. Where possible, however, there is a need to compromise, and it is no good if you can never imagine it. Yes, the child has a number of good ideas that need to be given space. - Is it right to hit the butt in dangerous situations? Do you help or raise awareness?
- In a dangerous situation, the parent must be alert and prevent any trouble or accident. Obviously, a scared parent may not always find the calmest, most appropriate sound, but in this case, speed is probably the most important. After that, briefly, it is important to explain why we intervened, just like the "stupidity" of what you did.
For example, if a child runs out of the body and cannot be stopped, he or she has to go after him, "catch the grab" in a determined move, . Satisfactory commentary does its job, and good chances are that it won't do such dangerous things with the slightest malice.
Short inquiries, short answers- At what age does the child understand the simple words he often hears, and when does he consciously use the words "mother"?
- The first words are used deliberately by the child, that is, he does not say anything else, only to the mother, only to the father. - At what age can it be or worthwhile for a family to go out for a day, vacation, and travel with the child?
- Generally, there is no rule, it depends on the temperament of the parents and children. In the first few months, the parent will know how to bear the changes. You can get out of the way at a good month, in good times, under good conditions. Some people are well acclimatized even after the age of half, adapting to the conditions. "I know a kid who hasn't been to 3 or 6 countries yet. She loves traveling, and sometimes even says, Ajtouba! Mom, Dad's on the go!" Says Zsuzsa Etinyi, who loves 2 grandmother also loses some of her travel, in this case she is anxious and sleeps worse.
However, we can be sure that approx. Parents up to 3 years old - first of all, the mother should not leave her child for other days. When traveling, it is especially important to create comfortable conditions for your child on the road. You should stick to your usual sleeping pills, be it your favorite pillow, blanket, pacifier, whatever.
- What is the value of left-handedness? I'm a left-handed man, and my 8-month-old son is usually left-handed. Is this a sign of left-handedness? asked a mother.
- If you are left-handed in the family, you tend to be left-handed, but not necessarily present in the next generation. Children between the ages of 1 and 1.5 are still ready, so you might want to become a right-hander. But why would he be left-handed? Nowadays, life for left-handed people is easier. - What is the memory of a child at the age of 1? How much time do you forget about unpleasant situations, pain, and how long do you forget your parents?
- Already the fetus remembers what happened to it (for example, if they take amniotic fluid twice from the mother, then the baby disappears from where the baby is introduced). The pain is probably forgotten in just a few weeks. People would be hard to tell. You don't forget loved ones, but "cure" them if you don't see them much.- How long can we let a child cry? Will it be shorter to let you cry a lot without consolation?
- The mother's ability to breastfeed and the baby's load-bearing capacity are determined by the time of milking. Sensitive, restless children should not be left to cry for too long, says Zsuzsa Etinyi, nor at the level of a small, serviceable child (not moving at all). It is important to keep in mind that at this early age (0-1, even 0-3 years), the child learns how much he or she can trust people to help if he or she is completely distressed. Then you will gain the confidence you need for life and the confidence you will need in your adult life and relationships.