Main section

Educational Ringtones - The child was overwhelmed


The mom who shared the picture would like to draw attention to the importance of always cutting the vine for a long time before letting go of our children.

Educational Ringtones - The child was overwhelmed

Many parents are aware of the dangers of putting whole grains in front of their children. The small stems are just as big as a grain, and this slippery fruit can get stuck very easily. This was also highlighted by the news that three children under the age of 5 swallowed whole flowers, and two died. The scary photo is of an Austrian blogger, Angela Henderson shared on Finlee and Me Facebook page with the following text:"Parents attention! Do you know what this X-ray photo represents? A grain of grain! A grain of grain that today is a An old-fashioned kid survived. The poor baby boy had to be operated under anesthesia in order to remove the vine. He was very fortunate to have his mouthpiece open partially, or else it would have been a tragic end. This is to draw attention to the fact that not all children catch food, for example, when they are in school, so they can play with others as soon as possible. Inkбbb cut it out that damn vine, cocktail paradise, etc. I'm grateful to the pediatrician who shared this photo and more to the mother who agreed to do it in the middle of trying to prevent other similar cases. in order to avoid similarities with us, observe the following rules:
- Do not cut the food into larger pieces by 1.2 inches
- always monitor the child as he or she eats
- always eat the baby while sitting (don't run around, jump in between)
- also warn them to thoroughly chew the bite before swallowing
- When can I give myself to a child?
- If you went to the wall for a cigar