The proportion of cesarean section in Hungary is higher than the European average - it is about 40% of all babies.More than one year of cesarean delivery in Hungary (Photo: iStock) Index.hu reported in 2016 that it is possible to observe in Hungary that the average number of newborns is around 10%: by the beginning of the year 2000 it had doubled, from almost 30% in 2006 to 39% in 2015. Since then, only a few years have passed, but even at that time, the condition has become much more cesarean in Hungary - Index.hu reports. The most recent official data in this topic was published by Nokk Lapja, based on statistics from the National Health Insurance Fund Manager.
There is a huge difference between the citiesAccording to Index.hu, one in four Hungarian women is born with a cup, but the difference is quite huge: partly because they work with different risk cases, some also have different views on birth. There are some parents who say that today's young people simply do not hurt, but there are also those who feel that more mыhibaper a vaginal birth. According to the infographic of the page, there are also townhouses where the cesarean section has increased by 10 percentage points over all births in the past 3 years - such as Nagykanizsa, Szolnok and Berettyoufs. But there is also a hospital where this rate has decreased, such as the Péterfy and Uzsok Houses in Budapest, and Gyöngyöss, Kaposvron, Karcagon and Eger.
The rate is high internationally15-19% of all births are actually justifiable by cesarean section according to medical literature (such as WHO recommendation or Harvard University report), but this has been the most frequently performed in recent years, . According to the most recent data, Hungary ranks 4th among the countries, taking into account the number of cuttings per 1000 births. In the international comparison, the census is much better than anywhere else - if we look at the data for 2015, they are 8.5 percentage points higher than the EU, 7.3 percentage points higher than the average of the OECD member states.This may be higher in international comparison due to many aspects - reads Index.com's previous article. The professionals questioned mentioned the following:
- It is considered that the institution specializes in low or high risk cases, but in principle, high risk specialization justifies a couple of percent increases, according to the proportions of patients.
- It also counts how sick a baby is in a hospital: if you have a lot (more than 3000 a year), there is much less time to use the nursing home in the hospital, and there is no need for a long-lasting butter in hospitals.
- He expects more and more women with children to have some health risks.
He thinks that after a cesarean, the state pays more to the hospital than a smooth, vaginal birth: the surgery itself is a much more costly type, but it is a matter of the other.
- He thinks that few babies are willing to spontaneously deliver their far-flung babies or reverse the babysitters.
- Many people are afraid of spontaneous delivery of the vagina after previous cesarean section.
- It also counts for mortality, because families often pay more for cupcakes than for vaginal births.
- It is calculated that there is much less damage to executed cuttings than to non-executed cuttings.
- It is expected that many women choose their own programmed cesarean section (when it is born at a predetermined time, and not (necessarily) when birth naturally begins).
- It counts whether it is possible to give birth to a baby in a given hospital.