In Living-Pest, the living room is the baby's realm. You are the ones who make it, and they are the initiators, even if they feel it, change is important. (Let's look at May 2009 status.)
dr. Csányka M. Gyцrgy
- The atmosphere of the alternative bedroom can be attributed to our children, and they encourage further changes. Unfortunately, there are a lot of akadбlya бtйpнtйsnek: a egyszerы oxigйnvezetйk бthelyezйsйhez the egйsz kуrhбz (including the intenzнv osztбly) oxigйnellбtбsбt should бllнtani down - says Csбkбny doktor.Azt sikerьlt elйrni any case, that the szьlхszobбk, which is one of the oldalбn fьggцny tйrelvбlasztу, egymбs utбn wall They receive. To our surprise, Helga says that pregnant women do not compete with the alternative living room, and others use it just as fondly.
- If the mom needs it, the ball is moved to any room, but there is also a bean chair. They are born on the crib, and we can make them all narrow, almost down to the floor. After giving birth, the mom gets dressed up in a classic pussy, and here they can have two babies together, with no restrictions on the baby class. Most moms at night are not with the little ones, but rather those who choose the single room. At night, the mother gets the baby milk, but if there is no milk, she takes it out to suck.
Helga Gerdei, chief executive, explains
You know what you can use
the alternative in the living room
"The best medicine for yellowing is breast milk," Helga says, "there's no point in taking the baby off at this time." It is possible to visit the corridor, no one except the moms can enter the gyms. With the exception of this single room, daddy can be in the dad alone. The rest of the visitors can see the little window.Facts, figures
- In 2008 there were 2143 births, 28.5% of which were cesarean.
- Five bedrooms, one with homely furnishings, a bath, a double bed waiting for pregnant women. It is possible to get pregnant in water, not to give birth.
- Anesthesia and infant formula available 24 hours a day.
- Mothers can decide whether to keep the baby with them.
- There are one-, two-, four- and four-bed rooms in the children's class.
- The hospital operates a neonatal intensive care center (NIC) where we can care for premature babies born after 33 weeks.