Children play two or more languages in families where one of the parents' mother tongue is not Hungarian. But what if the parent does not teach the child the second language, but teaches it to the child? And what about ovis? What's this?In a nutshell: you don't have to be distracted from language teaching, but you have to be very careful about your child's emotional, emotional, and movement development - just cover it all at the beginning Great Sara is a pediatrician.
- If you are not lagging behind in these areas, you may not be overwhelmed with a second language. Of course, the request is much more complex and complicated. In fact, the development of every child is something else that is far too much for the other. The parent should know how open his seedling is to the newcomers. Of course, this is not always easy to recognize, but if we listen to our instincts, we may not be far from the truth.
Many times, language learning begins in kindergarten
If your little speech and movement develops normally during the year, you can safely say, sing to him in a foreign language, but I think you should start by talking safely in Hungarian. However, teaching is essential, and it is most fortunate to do so while playing games. If you have something to tie the newly heard into, you will also get some good, easier talking.
Even a baby is not allowed to speak a foreign language, but the most intimate relationship between a parent and a child is probably the mother tongue that makes up the relationship.
Parents of home-language teaching should also consider not to set too high expectations for the child, as this may damage the parent-child relationship, after all, which is not the most important element of education.
- Even if we do not know how to teach our children, there is probably a lot we can do to improve our language or motivation.
- That's right, but luckily there is no need for scientific methods. It is enough for our child to grow up in a loving, warm language environment. This will give you the foundation you are sure to build on below.
- Many people claim that children in bilingual families grow up so that they learn two languages without ever suffering from mental disorder.
- Of course, even if Hungarian parents are in a foreign language environment, and the children come there. But the situation is not mûvi, but quite natural. For bilingual families, having both parents speak their child in their mother tongue will ensure the most natural development possible.
Your tongue at the doorNowadays, for many parents, it is important that English, German or other languages are taught in kindergarten. Kindergarten language teaching is generally ineffective - says the pediatrician. At this age, the emphasis should be on mastering the mother tongue. Of course, they do not think they are, and in fact, one language may be able to bring a beautiful melodic and rhythmic response to the ears, but these occupations still do not help them with their language skills. Nor is it a child who begins to learn a new language only in the third grade of elementary school.
It can be playfulHelen Doron British born linguist patented his own method in 1985 to teach English as a second and non-foreign language. The essence of the Helen Doron Early English method is that it teaches English the same way a child learns the mother tongue. Children would listen to CDs specially made for them at home twice a day.
When the sounds, words, and sentence structures of the language are well known, the next step is to teach the meaning of the already recognized and familiar sounds. This is done in groups of about eight with the guidance of a qualified Helen Doron teacher. Helen Doron Early English has been available in Hungary since May 2004.
- For the first six years of life, the brain accepts a wealth of facts and information and stores it in memory. The best way to stimulate brain development is by passing on the right information. In a young child, learning a second language is a great opportunity for developing brain neurons, hearing, communication skills, and general intelligence, he says. Kissné Hхss Klбra, Marketing Manager at Helen Doron Country Center.
- Many people do not want a second language because they think it is most important for a child to first speak their mother tongue. It is a fact that children with bilingual families tend to start using languages a little sooner. In our experience, they do not mix languages, we just wait until their knowledge is stable. In our opinion, this does not cause confusion, it just seems to the superficial viewer.
- How do you see this affecting the process of acquiring the Hungarian language?
- I have the opportunity to observe the life of a Hungarian-language but English-language kindergarten, and I find that those who go there for three years express themselves more selectively in Hungarian.
- What is the nature of the Helen Doron method?
- Kids learn to play games. What they listen to on the CD at home is presented to them in some form in the profession. Tasting, touching, moving. Adult education is about to learn vocabulary. We associate each of our words and sentences with a standard. Children learn games together. All this in a way that is always praised and uncorrectly corrected.
- From what age can this method be used?
- It is worth between the ages of fourteen and as the adolescent loses interest sooner. He's not interested in playing games and skipping bugs anymore. The most effective solution is for children to start this form of learning sometime between the ages of one and one.
- Isn't there a danger that the knowledge you have learned will wear off?
- If your child starts school at one or two years of age, they will be able to speak English by the time they reach school. But continuous teaching is essential for this.
More articles in this topic: